Sun-damaged skin can affect your overall look. These imperfections become more noticeable as you age. If you have sun and age spots that you want to be removed, consider IPL photofacial in Granbury. Here at Lakecrest Cosmetic Surgery Center, you can look fresher with IPL photofacial. We have outlined the benefits of the procedure and what changes you can see right after treatments.
Benefits of IPL Photofacial
- It is safe and comfortable for the patient. Anesthesia is not required during treatments. Furthermore, discomfort is very minimal with the majority of patients tolerating it pretty well.
- It is a quick procedure that can be done in 30 minutes to an hour.
- Side effects are minor and go away on their own within several hours to a week.
- It stimulates growth of skin cells to rejuvenate the skin.
- It reduces the appearance of sun spots, age spots, and brown blotches all over the face and body.
- It lightens and reduces rosacea, redness, and blood vessels that are dilated and broken.
- It helps control flushing.
- It improves skin texture by stimulating collagen production.
- It can also improve pore size and reduce oiliness temporarily.
Visible Skin Changes
- Lesser facial lines and better skin tone
- Skin appears hydrated and plumper
- More even skin pigmentation
- Lesser facial redness
- Smoother skin
- Reduced scarring
- Less apparent sun spots and pores
If you want to look fresher and younger through IPL photofacial, request an appointment with us by calling 817-579-5476 today. We look forward to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals through an innovative procedure like photofacial.